Sunday 31 January 2021

It's February!



Dear Allah, 

this is my second time writing bcs just now i lost all the draft 😂 (due to internet connection issue). Ofc you already know what im about to rant about, but writing makes me feel good.

It is already February, a month has passed since 2021. I felt like January tooks forever ><

First week of January i still struggling with final exam and the next 2 weeks i just found myself indulge with numerous books!! I read so much that in 2 weeks i almost finished 10 books. Most of them are fiction and the non-fiction is more to motivational genre. 

I started my new semester last week, which is the final week of January. I found myself kept on watching kdrama and movies or running man. I felt quite dispirited. I dont know what to plan even when i have planning. 

I kept on wasting my times doing something i know i got zero benefits from, and i quit reading books too. 😞

Dear God, 

I also being inconsistent with my business, at one point i didnt really feel happy when people ordered from me. but i also worried because this month i didnt achieve the target. I know i do wrong, but being consistent didnt really get me to what i wish i could get. I know you are giving the best to me, not what i want but you give what i need. 

Can you help me? i dont really know what to do. 

O Allah, 

i hope you take care of Kak Ina, she already in the best hand which is yours, but i do hope you also protect her family. She is one of the kindest cousin i ever had. 

I know my writing kind of going here and there, but i really am writing everything that happened in January. It kinds of a whole year for me.

Allah the Almighty, 

Please protect me and my family, and i hope i found my way to you with the best possible path. I really hope that my business will do well this February and upcoming month, with more customers and new team members but i know you give me what i need. I always believe in you, I do. 

Thank you Allah. 


No comments: