Saturday 20 February 2021

Liking someone?


In The Name of Allah, 

Allah,

I am indeed should be busy with all the workloads of projects and assignments, but why i cant seem to make it done?

I cant seem to focus on my studies, I felt somehow lonely.

Maybe because of the loneliness, i fall for someone. I kind of like him for quite sometimes, but just as a guy friend. Nothing more. But, nowadays things getting out of hand and i think i like him more.

O Allah,

i am quite confuse with my past relationship, but i think we just not meant to be together. Or maybe not the right time yet?

I dont know, if liking him is a good/bad choice. Because of my past promises i made to that guy. 

O Allah,

I am so confused, but this feelings just messed up i couldnt ignore it. 

O Allah, let my heart found the heart of someone who will lead me to Jannah. 

No comments: