Thursday 6 January 2022

2022!



In the name of Allah, the most Gracious the most Merciful. 

Dear Allah, 

Today is January 6 2022. I am un-officially 23. How fast time flies, sometimes i wish to go back in time but sometimes i also wish to go to the future. 

Alhamdulillah for 2021, i think i learnt so much and i grateful for everything that you let it happened for me. 

O Allah, 

I dont know and i will never know what you hold for me. But dear Allah, im to believe in you and to let you handle and guide me to a good path. A path where it leads for me to be near you, a path where it leads me to be with the person who loves you, a path where only good things and the best things happened. 

Allah, 

I am putting and letting go every confusion and un-sure feelings away. For I will strongly believe with every lane you open up to me. 

Bismillah for a better me in 2022. A better muslim, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend, a better me. 

O Allah, ease everything for me in this year. 


No comments: